Friday, July 1, 2011

Bonjour!

I could barely sleep last night, kept up with excitement and nerves about going to Paris today.  I was actually packed and ready to go on time.  Brian, Momma and I picked up Ashlee and headed to the airport (without Thelma...).  A quick check-in and a tearful "see you soon" and I was on my way.  My first flight was to Philadelphia and it went smoothly, but arrived a little late to the airport.  After a long sprint to the international gate, we JUST made our connecting flight to Paris.  Our Paris flight arrived about 30 minutes earlier than expected at 7:15 AM Paris time (12:30 AM home time).  It is now 12:15 PM and I am EXHAUSTED from not sleeping on the plane for reasons too small to even mention.  What really matters is that I'm safe and in my cute little Parisian apartment with Laura, relaxing with the windows wide open and the cool 60 degree air blowing in.  The other 3 Dominican girls are right down the hall, so we can all be close together.  I will post more pictures later tonight, but here is my view right now.  Enjoy!

P.S.  I miss everyone already!! 
The AMAZING view from our apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment